StoryLost to the Void long ago, your world had ceded to its destruction. But now, you have found a way to save your world from this dark fate. Become the traveler and journey through the different climatic moments in Eterra’s history. Fight the oppression of the Undead Empire, stand your ground against the Gods and their war, be witness to the untouched beauty of the world ignorant of humanity, and most importantly, discover the secret of The Void and the true nature of fate.
One of our goals in presenting the story of Last Epoch is to do so without interrupting the player’s experience while also having it be an ever-present part of the world. We strive to display our story though the environment and player interactions as much as possible, so that a player will be able to absorb the impact of their journey through the world around them rather than pages of quest-text.
Team up with up to four other players to take on swarms of enemies and fierce bosses, connect with them to trade epic loot, or challenge them in glorious combat! Go offline and travel the various times of Eterra alone with only your strength to rely on. Either way, Last Epoch is doing online play right with server-side hosting designed to dissuade cheating and exploits, tentative plans for LAN multi-player options, and a variety of community-focused features such as lobbies, guilds, trading, seasons, ladders, and chat channels.
In Last Epoch, you will begin your adventure as a base class which can then specialize into one of three Mastery Classes. When specializing into a certain Mastery you will be able to access new skills, and powerful passive benefits!
One of the elements that separates Last Epoch from other games in the genre is its focus on time travel as core of its design. Every zone will be designed with the goal of maximizing the impact of seeing it in varying states of glory and decay, whether these differences are utilized in the main campaign or in our extensive endgame systems.
SkillsSkills in Last Epoch are one of, if not the, most defining aspect of your character and your adventures through Eterra. Ensuring that our skills are impressive, iconic to the class they belong to, and customizable in satisfying ways is a key part of Last Epoch.
Your skill bar, more than anything else, is what determines the playstyle of your character. Unlike many games where you may use as many skills at a time as you have buttons for we have elected to restrict players to having a maximum of five skills on their bar at any one time. While this may sound limiting, in practice this will result in a more engaging experience.
The five skills you choose to place on your skill bar are special not only by virtue of being your skills of choice, they are also the skills that will have access to our Skill Trees. Over the course of the game, your five skill slots will one by one gain the ability to augment the skills slotted into them by giving you access to the skill’s tree, unlocking a vast amount of customization potential. Every skill in Last Epoch will have its own fleshed out skill tree full of exciting ways to augment the skill for your playstyle.
Strong in honor and fearsome in combat, the Knight stands stalwart against what is unjust even at the end of the world.
- A righteous warrior focused on protecting their allies and taking down swaths of enemies
- Void Knight
- A knight who has taken part of the void inside themselves and uses it to devastate their foes.
- Forge Guard
- A bulwark of strength and steel whose mastery of weapons, armor, and the animation of molten metal dominates the battlefield.
An Elder cresting his prime, the Mage wields the power of the arcane to make up for his past wrongs and to give the world a new future.
- A mage who has mixed martial prowess and cunning with their mastery of spells to face enemies head on.
- A master of the arcane who wields unprecedented power to devastate their foes.
- A savant of the art of runes, able to infuse magic into offensive and protective wards that devastate those who trespass them.
Unrivaled in bow and blade, the Rogue strikes out from the shadows to find a higher purpose for her deadly talents.
- A master of the bow adept at engaging their foes from a distance and keeping them there.
- An artisan of killing, they dash in and out of the reach of their enemies, each movement another deadly cut.
- A master tactician who employs deceptive traps and the aid of a fearsome bird of prey, swooping across the battlefield to gain an advantage against their enemies.
An outsider from the surface who has seen the horrors of the void first hand, the Primalist is one of the last guardians of the power of Eterra, the power of the earth.
- In tune with the long dormant power of nature, they bend the fury of the storm to their will even as they take the form of ferocious creatures..
- A warrior who takes command with the might of beasts, leading them by example with strength and power.
- A living storm that uses the power of weather to destroy their enemies with tornadoes and lightning.
A rebellious scion who disobeyed her masters to seek out forbidden magic, the Acolyte will let nothing stop her from becoming more powerful.
- A general of undeath, they send their animated thralls to battle perfectly willing to sacrifice them as they deem fit.
- Master of the forbidden arts, they tear into the essence of their foes, twisting and corrupting their spirits.
- An acolyte who has embraced the corruptive nature of their power and uses the magic of blood and death annihilate any resistance.
EndgameDive into a sea of unending content with our variety of end-game focused systems. Once you complete the main campaign the game still offers you untold hours worth of engaging gameplay.
Monolith of Fate
Travel through worlds that never were and times that could have been by exploring the Monolith of Fate. Push back The Void with each timeline you restore even as they close behind you, never to be seen again. (procedurally generated, high risk – high reward)
Gates of Memorium
Travel back to the world of Eterra that you knew, even as its dangers rise to meet your newfound strength. Though the Gates of Memorium bring the recollection of your adventure to life, no memory is perfect, your memory and thus the version of Eterra you find yourself may become fearsome in ways you do not expect. (explore the pre-endgame world again but scaled to your level with the possibility of augmenting areas of the world to add new challenges)
As you adventure through the different times of Eterra, the Epoch will guide you to sources of aberration in the timeline. Creatures that belong to another Era, places that should not exist, even other time travelers with goals less noble than yours. Correcting them will result in valuable rewards that will make you eager to hunt these anomalies down. Even as you explore the Monolith of Fate and traverse the Gates of Memorium the Epoch will still beg you to heed its call!
Enter the Time-Lost Colosseum and battle other travelers lost in the infinite pathways of time. Engage in duels, 2v2, 3v3, 5v5, and free for all combat as you vie for dominance in an arena discarded and forgotten by reality, the perfect battleground for warriors with nothing to lose. Earn cosmetic rewards that flaunt your skill in battle and grow your Pile of Skulls!
N.B. Van de hierboven beschreven end game systemen is alleen de Monolith of Fate beschikbaar, ook is er een arena waar je "waves" moet overleven. Dit is beide PVE, er is nog geen PVP of Multiplayer aanwezig. (27-5-2020, patch 0.7.8)
Op Steam is het spel op dit moment te koop als early access, de versie op dit moment is 0.7.8. Het is dus een beta, dat wil niet zeggen dat je er niet een hoop plezier uit kan halen. Een veel gehoorde uitspraak is dat het veel beter aanvoelt en verder af is dan een ander spel wat rond dezelfde tijd uitkwam, Wolcen. Ik heb er persoonlijk dan al 180+ uur inztten en nu net patch 0.7.8 uit is verwacht ik nog wel wat meer uurtjes te spelen
i5 2500 or FX 4350
6+ GB RAM
GTX 660 Ti or R9 270 (2+ GB VRAM)
i5 6500 or Ryzen 3 1200
8+ GB of RAM
GTX 1060 or RX 480 (4+ GB VRAM)
Ik speel zelf met een Ryzen 1600 i.c.m. een 1080ti en dit draait prima.
Lat Epoch Tools, item database
Last Epoch Wiki
[Voor 4% gewijzigd door TTLCrazy op 15-07-2020 08:47. Reden: Grammatica]
just imagine: war breaks out and nobody turns up... SPECS