Een patch die vele Battlefield 2 spelers zullen verwelkomen, patch 1.41. Deze aanvulling bevat geen nieuwe content, maar wel belangrijke bugfixes.
Download mirror: http://files.i3d.nl/downl...__BF2_patch_1_41_full.exe (1000 mbit)
DICE/EA have completed testing of the 1.41 Patch for Battlefield 2 and EA is now ready to release it for hosting.
The full releaselog:
Battlefield 2™: V1.41
October 2, 2006
- Fixed an extremely intermittent server crash bug.
- The vehicle drop has been modified to help prevent exploits such as blocking
enemy vehicles, destroying vehicles and commander assets, or as an alternative
- C4 tossing distance has been reduced.
- A prone->crouch delay has been added.
- Fixed the Linux server hangs when trying to load a Special Forces Co-Op map.
- Another attempt at fixing the Red/Blue nametag bug.
- Fixed the missing server info on the map briefing screen.
- Fixed the server browser issues with updating info.
- Fixed the filter by maps size option in the server browser.
- Fixed a low reproducibility crash bug related to the vehicle drop.
- Fixed a crash in Co-op after a player is revived without a kit.
- Fixed a server crash on Linux 32 when trying to rotate maps in Coop Mode.
- Fixed the occasionnal red distance marker appearing on the ground.
- Fixed the bug that caused the player's arms to become invisible when switching
- Co-Op bot console commands now function on local servers.
- Fixed the excessive damage taken by the Muscle Car.
- Adjusted the minimum number of players to start the round
on ranked servers.
The new values for 16, 32 and 64 players are 6, 8 and 8 respectively.
- Re-enabled unlocks on unranked servers.
- Commander options are no longer available whilst commander is dead.
- Fixed bug where a spawn point is shown as selected when it is not if player has
spawned in during the preview round.
- Co-Op (Local Server) - Fixed the issue where no other players may join the server
if the server host is kicked and banned.
- Ranked Servers now force unlocks.
- Added support for multiple gamemodes in single maplist for mods
Stewie! wijzigde deze reactie 16-11-2006 17:56 (5%)