Based upon everything I've been discusting on the past weeks, and alot of searching and digging, I came to a conclusion that, in order to have the best performance, I would have to lower the standards of the looks, so I could save a little π° to apply it on GPU performance, to play games at 1440p (COD MW II, Overwatch 2, F1 22, Battlefield V)
What I've changed from older build?
5600X β 5600 = -40β¬
DDR4 3600 CL16 RGB β NON-RGB = -16β¬
SAMSUNG 980 β CRUCIAL P2 = -15β¬
Cooler Master ML240L V2 RGB β Air Cooler NON RGB = -35β¬
Total Savings: 106β¬
106β¬ applied on:
6800XT β 6900XT = +70β¬
Extra 3 fans = +39β¬
So, what you have been looking for, here follows my FINAL BUILD: π https://nl.pcpartpicker.com/list/8NGFpH π
All parts prices are from The Nederlands and Germany.
Questions:
Will Ryzen 5 5600 bottleneck the 6900XT?
Almost everyone on PCpartPicker with this combo uses liquid cooling for cpu... ?
Is the Corsair RM750w PSU good enough for this build?
In the future (3-4 years), as for future-proof, should I get5800x3d if I find a good deal under 250β¬?
With 1700β¬, is this the best I can get for the buck?
Am I missing anything?
Really apreciate all your time invested in this build and is never too much to thankyou once again for all your effort. After this one, I might be back in 7-8 years for another build π
Cheers!
What I've changed from older build?
5600X β 5600 = -40β¬
DDR4 3600 CL16 RGB β NON-RGB = -16β¬
SAMSUNG 980 β CRUCIAL P2 = -15β¬
Cooler Master ML240L V2 RGB β Air Cooler NON RGB = -35β¬
Total Savings: 106β¬
106β¬ applied on:
6800XT β 6900XT = +70β¬
Extra 3 fans = +39β¬
So, what you have been looking for, here follows my FINAL BUILD: π https://nl.pcpartpicker.com/list/8NGFpH π
All parts prices are from The Nederlands and Germany.
Questions:
Will Ryzen 5 5600 bottleneck the 6900XT?
Almost everyone on PCpartPicker with this combo uses liquid cooling for cpu... ?
Is the Corsair RM750w PSU good enough for this build?
In the future (3-4 years), as for future-proof, should I get5800x3d if I find a good deal under 250β¬?
With 1700β¬, is this the best I can get for the buck?
Am I missing anything?
Really apreciate all your time invested in this build and is never too much to thankyou once again for all your effort. After this one, I might be back in 7-8 years for another build π
Cheers!