Wat duurt het toch tering lang UT(full version) op te starten en een level laden is al helemaal een ramp...
mij sys:
p3@558
256 mb
18gb ata 66
mij sys:
p3@558
256 mb
18gb ata 66
Graag nodigen we je uit om deel te nemen aan het Tweakers halfjaaronderzoek. Via deze enquête willen we een beeld krijgen van hoe je Tweakers ervaart en de verschillende onderdelen waardeert. Invullen duurt ongeveer vijf tot tien minuten.
Inexperienced travellers might think that 'Aargh!' is universal, but in Betrobi it means 'highly enjoyable' and in Howondaland it means, variously, 'I would like to eat your foot', 'Your wife is a big hippo' and 'Hello, Thinks Mr Purple Cat.'
Verwijderd
Inexperienced travellers might think that 'Aargh!' is universal, but in Betrobi it means 'highly enjoyable' and in Howondaland it means, variously, 'I would like to eat your foot', 'Your wife is a big hippo' and 'Hello, Thinks Mr Purple Cat.'
"Sometimes I really think people ought to have to pass a proper exam before they're allowed to be parents. Not just the practical, I mean." - Terry Pratchett, Thief of Time
Mijn BGG profiel
}>}>}>}>}>:r<P><BR>
maybe we sit down and talk about the revolution and stuff
but it doesn't work like that
you can't turn back now there's no way back
you feel the power to destroy your enemy..
Inexperienced travellers might think that 'Aargh!' is universal, but in Betrobi it means 'highly enjoyable' and in Howondaland it means, variously, 'I would like to eat your foot', 'Your wife is a big hippo' and 'Hello, Thinks Mr Purple Cat.'