You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them?
"We don't make mistakes; we just have happy accidents" - Bob Ross - Zoek je een referral-link voor DeWarmte? Stuur een DM!
LOL, das ook nog een mogelijkheidTERW_DAN schreef op donderdag 27 oktober 2011 @ 12:12:
http://gathering.tweakers.net/forum/preferences
En daar 'toon forumbeschrijvingen' uitzetten
"We don't make mistakes; we just have happy accidents" - Bob Ross - Zoek je een referral-link voor DeWarmte? Stuur een DM!
You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them?
You've been HK-rolled
Edit: Zie ook: [User input Feat]Forumbeschrijving
[ Voor 17% gewijzigd door RaZ op 27-10-2011 13:08 ]
Ey!! Macarena \o/
Dit topic is gesloten.
![]()